A beautiful statement piece for your camp kit or home kitchen, the Enamel Teapot by Barebones Living is ideal for quickly heating water for camp coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more. This kettle features a hand-finished, baked stainless steel trim that creates a bronze-like patina finish and matches perfectly with the enamel mug set.
- Vintage-inspired design
- Baked stainless steel rim with a bronze-like patina appearance
- Steel core with speckled enamel finish
- FSC certified natural walnut accents
Size: 14.5cm D x 10.5cm T (15.8cm T w/ lid) | 6 Cups | 1.5 Litres
Care: Do not microwave. Oven safe up to 260 ºC. Barebones enamelware stainless steel rim is heat-treated to create a bronze-like patina finish. Both the surface and rim can be stripped of their unique colouring by acidic foods, such as lemon, and some harsh detergents and cleansers. We recommend hand washing the teapot to protect the natural walnut wood and help maintain the original look and feel of the enamelware pieces. Use a gentle, natural cleanser. Avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes as this may scratch the surface.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.