A staple of the Mina wardrobe, the Essential Skirt in Shamrock is a bias-cut style designed to softly follow the natural curve of a woman's figure. The Essential falls to a 7/8 length and features a clean elasticated waist for ease of wear with satin elastic to negate bulk and gathering. For the winter months, wear it with a pair of boots & a knit for a cosy fit.
Material: 100% tencel
Fit: 7/8 length. Bias cut. Fits true to size. Size down for a figure-hugging fit. Studio model is 179cm tall and wears a size 8. Model Clementine (in outdoor editorials) is 178cm tall and wears a size 8.
Care: Cool delicate machine wash and reshape while damp. Fabric will shrink up to 3%, please wash before hemming. Fabric appearance may change after washing due to the nature of the fabric.
Considered New Zealand womenswear brand Mina celebrates the diverse audience of modern women wearing their effortless and understatedly elegant designs. Crafted by a small team of local women, Mina collections are comprised of timeless classics and wardrobe staples designed to be worn for years to come.
All Mina pieces are designed, pattern made and created in Tāmaki Makaurau/Auckland.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.