the No.6 Field Knife by Barebones Living is an indispensable outdoorsman’s knife for wherever the journey takes you. The high carbon tempered steel blade, reinforced by a full tang, proves reliable and strong as you attend to the rituals of the outdoors from making a fire to setting up shelter and foraging. Purposeful details like an inlaid copper lanyard ring, 900D polyester sheath, and belt clip create a seamless experience and restore your focus on the moment. 900D Polyester is water-resistant, resistant to bacteria, and very durable which makes it ideal for extended use in the outdoors.
- Traditional, utility-driven design
- 6” high-carbon, full tang, steel blade
- Thumb depress for comfortable handling
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- 900D polyester sheath with timeless copper accent
Size: 26.5cm L x 2cm W
Care: Keep blade dry. You should never dry clean or machine wash your sheath, but it can be carefully cleaned if you so choose. Brush off the loose dirt, rinse the surface with plain water, gently scrub with a brush, then let air dry. If your stains persist, use mild bar soap.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.