The classic and loved Kånken backpack in Clay by Sweden's outdoor brand Fjällräven. Designed out of durable and lightweight Vinylon F fabric. Kånken has many simple, and clear functions. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and a logo that doubles as a reflector.
- Fitted with a zipper that opens the entire main compartment
- Two side pockets and a zippered front pocket
- Handle at the top
- Narrow, supple shoulder straps
Size: 27 cm width / 13 cm depth / 38 cm height / 16 litres / laptop size 13"
Care: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
Hailing from the small town of Örnsköldsvik in Sweden, a place where mountains and forest meet the sea, Fjällräven is an outdoor clothing and equipment company that’s committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, the brand focus on simplicity and practicality and have the utmost respect for the environment. The Kånken collection was launched in 1978 after back problems had begun to develop increasingly in younger age groups. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country, and so did the Kånken. Its popularity has continued to grow and today is renowned as an excellent and durable choice for school, outings or biking to work.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.