Full Nelson Sandals in Camel is a new take on the slide by Nomadic State of Mind. This easy on/off slide style is perfect for wearing around the house or take them to the beach this summer. Made for wearing wherever life takes you, they are comfortable, durable and built to last, with a fully traceable supply chain that betters the planet and every living thing on it.
The rope used is made from extremely robust, hard-wearing polypropene. The material flexes with your movements without stretching the sandal out of shape.
- Slip-on slide style
- Becomes softer with repeated wear - feels soft on the foot, not scratchy!
- Super light-weight
- Will fit wide feet comfortably
- A high-quality rope that is vegan & cruelty-free
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Care: Please note rope on soles with fray slightly with wear. Machine washable, Colorfast dyes won't fade in the wash. Dryer safe, or air-dry them for that all-natural vibe. Looks great on the beach but avoid getting sandals wet in saltwater.
Nomadic State of Mind was founded in 1998, with an ethos and intention to preserve our planet and protect our people. The sandals are handmade in Nicaragua by workers in ethical factories who are paid a fair, living wage. These factories have been set up by Nomadic State of Mind, creating countless jobs in struggling communities that would otherwise be going without.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.