This is where it all started! Great-grandmother Lala passed on her pickle recipe and good thing she did! McClure's are excited to share their traditional recipe of Garlic & Dill Pickle Spears with you and yours. Our garlic dills are tangy and full of flavour with a strong sour taste and during the summer months, you will notice flowering dill in the jars, which, due to the pollen on the flowers, adds a fennel-like subtlety. Use the leftover brine to marinate tofu and chicken, in potato salad or for re-pickling more vegetables.
Ingredients: Pickling cucumbers, garlic, dill, white vinegar, salt and water.
Growing up in Michigan (one of the largest cucumber growers in the US), making pickles was a summer tradition so in 2006, Bob & Joe dusted off their great-grandmother Lala's family recipe and started McClure's Pickles. Using as much local produce as possible, McClure's products are all-natural, gluten-free, and kosher-certified.
Made in the US
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.