The geo marble pieces can be displayed as a bookend or a sculptural object on their own. The complex tones are reminiscent of the rich forest floor, as seen from above. Designed in New Zealand by the Città 3D design team, Nikolai Sorensen and David Moreland.
The shapes are skilfully hand-carved from forest brown marble. The natural minerals found within marble can add to the character and makes each piece completely unique.
Each piece is sold separately. Mix and match the collection for an impressive display.
- cone - 10cm x 14cm x 10cmh
- sphere - 10cm x 10cm x 10cmh
- wedge - 12.5cm x 8cm x 12.5cmh
Care: Marble is a natural material each item will differ in appearance. Imperfections are not considered faults. Heat resistant. Hand wash with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry after cleaning.
Available in NZ only
Christmas Ordering Recommendations:
- New Zealand - order by 15 December
- Australia - order by 22 November
- Rest of World - order by 14 November
These cutoff timeframes are provided by our freight partners. We will continue dispatching orders daily up until 24 December, but pre-Xmas delivery can't be guaranteed.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.