Make someone’s day while promoting focus, calm and creativity. Mindful & Co Kids have combined mindful colouring with the practice of gratitude to create a beautifully illustrated Gratitude Mail card making Kit. A handwritten card or note of thanks is one of the most heartfelt and meaningful ways to express gratitude. Teaching children to take time out and reflect on the things and people they are grateful for is a wonderful way to practice mindfulness.
Gratitude is one of many positive emotions, it’s about focusing on what’s good in our lives and being thankful for the things we have. When we count our blessings, we interrupt the cycle of negative and fearful thoughts, allowing the stress system in our bodies to recover. Research shows that when we are thankful, our brain releases the feel-good hormones and chemicals (dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin) as we experience a deep state of joy along with many other emotional and physical benefits. Each Gratitude set contains 12 unique cards exclusive to Mindful & Co Kids, one for teachers and one for everybody else.
12 unique illustrated cards
75 unique stickers
One set tailored for teachers and one set for everybody
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.