Green: Plants for small spaces, indoor and out by Jason Chongue
In the new edition of the bestselling indoor styling book Green, Jason Chongue explains and simplifies how to curate and look after plants in small urban spaces. In this practical and personal guide, Chongue shows us how to create urban gardens and how to style with plants, inside or out. From balconies, porches, courtyards and small backyards to entryways, offices and living spaces, this ‘how to’ guide is an approachable resource for gardeners of all types. Now in hardback with a fresh new look.
Chapters are filled with quick tips for styling and plant care and cover everything from understanding your climate to creating a plant maintenance calendar to curating a range of spaces and appreciating plants in public spaces. Jason also invites ‘Plant People’ across the globe to share how nature inspires them.
Green is the perfect guide to small-space gardening, beautifully photographed and illustrated, and will help you transform your indoor and outdoor spaces into a lush, healthy oasis in no time.
192 pages | Hardcover
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.