Hachiman Super Buckets are stylish and have practicality at the core of their design. Made in 1994 in Japan from high-grade polypropylene, and awarded a Long Life Design Award in 2010. They have a food-safe certification making their uses endless. Use them in the kitchen, kids rooms, the garden, use them as an ice bucket or even as a compost or rubbish bin.
Hachiman buckets have a weight endurance of 150kgs when standing/sitting on the lid along with a temperature tolerance of -20 degrees to 120 degrees. These buckets are going to last the distance, they are colourfast and won't fade in direct sunlight or become brittle after exposure to the elements.
- 4 litres - 175mm height / 210mm width
- 8 litres - 211mm height / 271mm width
- 20 litres - 338mm height / 330mm width - 20L Available in NZ Only
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.