Hachiman Super Buckets are stylish and have practicality at the core of their design. Made in 1994 in Japan from high-grade polypropylene, and awarded a Long Life Design Award in 2010. They have a food-safe certification making their uses endless. Use them in the kitchen, kids rooms, the garden, use them as an ice bucket or even as a compost or rubbish bin.
Hachiman buckets have a weight endurance of 150kgs when standing/sitting on the lid along with a temperature tolerance of -20 degrees to 120 degrees. These buckets are going to last the distance, they are colourfast and won't fade in direct sunlight or become brittle after exposure to the elements.
- 4 litres - 175mm height / 210mm width
- 8 litres - 211mm height / 271mm width
- 20 litres - 338mm height / 330mm width - NZ ONLY
Available in NZ & AUS only / 20L bucket - NZ only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.