Let your young explorers answer their call of the wild with the safari animal hooks by Danish Design brand Ferm Living. Hand-carved from wood and painted by hand, they’re fitted with glass eyes that twinkle as they catch the light. They’re detailed with all the hallmarks of their wild counterparts. A wild and wonderful addition to a bedroom wall, they prove it’s never too early to teach kids to hang their clothes properly.
Size: 9.5 x 9.5 x 5.5cm approx
Material: 100% aspen wood
Care: Wipe with a dry cloth
Screw and rawlplug included / As the hook is hand-carved and hand-painted, small variations may occur
Originating in Copenhagen based on a passion for authentic design and clear functionality, Ferm Living is a Danish brand that takes pride in creating products that help you balance the contrasts of life. Soft forms, rich textures and deep colours for an authentic and composed atmosphere, while avant-garde shapes, striking patterns and curious details add a touch of the unexpected. Ferm Living create collections so you can create space to feel comfortably you.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.