Hario have collaborated with the 2016 World Brewers Cup Champion, Tetsu Kasuya, to design this awesome, modified V60 Coffee Dripper. The ribs at the bottom of the dripper have been smoothed out, slowing the drawdown of the brew, and allowing the water and coffee to have more contact time, this results in a stronger brew.
To achieve the best flavour, wet the paper filter first, add the coffee grounds, and slowly pour the hot water on top, working in a circular motion. A gooseneck kettle (like the Buono Kettle) is recommended for accuracy and control when pouring.
Size: 14cm x 12cm x 10.2cmh. 1-4 cup capacity.
Made in Japan
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.