The Heritage Buggy Blanket by Ruanui Station is a stunning wool blanket of exceptional quality, knitted in a charcoal shade. Each blanket is finished in a traditional blanket stitch giving the blanket a heritage look. A perfect extra layer for your baby in their buggy or pram. This is large enough to fold in half and cover your precious one against the elements.
Made from incredibly fine, luxuriously soft lambswool that is grown exclusively at Ruanui Station in the Central North Island of New Zealand.
Size: 80cm x 100cm
Care: dry-cleaning is recommended, as this is the safest and gentlest option. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with a wool-safe detergent.
Ruanui Station is a large sheep farm situated in the hills west of Taihape, central North Island of NZ and has been run by the same family for the past 70 years. Ruanui farm is at an altitude of 1800 feet and lies across the volcanic plateau of rich soils, formed centuries ago. Ruanui Station's much-loved ewes are shorn twice a year to ensure their health and wellbeing, this regular care is what makes their wool soft enough for all luxury baby blankets.
Made in New Zealand
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.