How to Fail Successfully: Finding Your Creative Potential Through Mistakes and Challenges by Brandon Stosuy.
An interactive guide to navigating disappointments and finding happy accidents in a creative life, filled with advice from artists across disciplines, curated by Brandon Stosuy (cofounder of The Creative Independent).
The third in a series of three interactive guides to the practical and emotional sides of living a creative life, How to Fail Successfully tackles the inevitable challenges that come with making work and releasing it into the world. Whether you are confronting “failure” in the form of fear, imposter syndrome, or negative feedback, this book provides insights and exercises to help you reframe these vulnerabilities as vital components to your process. Working artists from all walks of life-such as musicians, authors, filmmakers, dancers, designers, and visual artists-offer their advice throughout the book, providing ample evidence that even the most accomplished among us deal with ongoing self-doubt.
Size: 15cm x 21cm | 144 pages | Paperback
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.