How Do You Live? by Yoshino Genzaburo
Publishing in English for the very first time, Japan’s best-loved classic tells the story of a young boy’s journey to discovering what really matters in life.
The streets of Tokyo swarm below fifteen-year-old Coper as he gazes out into the city of his childhood. Struck by the thought of the many, many people whose lives play out alongside his own under the rooftops of the rainy sky before him, the question of his place within this world suddenly confronts him and he turns to his uncle for guidance.
In a heart-warming series of life lessons from the old to the young, Coper and his uncle navigate the vast elements that make up a fulfilled, happy life: from relationships and courage to bullying and grief. With the help of his uncle, Coper embarks on a journey of philosophical discovery and personal growth as he figures out what it really means to live well.
A phenomenal bestseller that has captured the hearts of millions, How Do You Live? is a unique guide to living a good life.
Size: 14 x 22.5cm | 288 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & AUS only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.