Japanese Matsu Candle in Sakura scent by Sydney based, Provider Store. Both artful and functional and designed around re-using, each candle is made to be used as a Japanese teacup, planter or vase after it's burnt out.
The vessels are made from red clay by a family-run kiln in Seto, Japan, making each cup unique. Once Provider Store receives the cups from Japan, they then fill them with pure soy wax in their Sydney studio. The Provider Store team worked closely with the Seto based workshop on this candle and while on their initial visit, designed the cup and chose the glaze.
Scent: Sakura - a mix of tonka bean, vanilla, oriental woods & bergamot. This fragrance combines petals and roots to create a subtle and delicate aroma, perfect for every day burning. Each Matsu Candle scent is designed to capture the essence of nature.
Since 2014, the founders of Provider Store have aimed to champion sustainably sourced and slow-made products. If you've ever visited Japan you'll understand the fascination for its incredible heritage, respect for resource preservation, and appreciation for sustainable practices. Tara and her team regularly travel back to Japan and visit their makers, and bring pieces back to their Surry Hills-based studio to share with their like-minded customers.
Available in NZ only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.