The Kaweco Sport Brass Rollerball pen is the heavyweight of the Sport series and is turned from first-class brass. The cap and barrel are manufactured in two complex processes to create this stunning piece of German engineering.
Brass has been valued since ancient times for its beauty and durability. The brass fountain pen contains no lead in the formula of the brass, so the pen will age more like copper than regular brass. Slight colour variations occur naturally, the appearance of each pen may vary from the photos, and the colour may not be uniform throughout the pen. Over time, the colour will deepen as the brass oxidises, creating a natural patina. The pen is very compact, simply twist and remove the cap and post it on the end of the barrel for writing.
The pen is very compact, simply twist and remove the cap and post it on the end of the barrel for writing.
Material: solid high-quality brass.
Size: 13.3cm long open / 10.5cm long when capped. 44g weight, the heaviest Kaweco pen.
This pen includes one ink cartridge and can be refilled with a standard G2 refill in black here.
Made in Germany
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.