Handmade all fine folding pocket comb, by Kent, is made from large sheets of Cellulose Acetate rather than being moulded, making this material very tactile, flexible and strong.
Kent combs have rounded teeth which ensures a smooth and comfortable action, that glides effortlessly through the hair without scratching or damaging the hair or scalp. Suitable to use for wet or dry, fine or thinning hair.
Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes are renowned for their outstanding reputation and remarkable title as the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer. Their success has been built upon our rich British heritage as well as high-quality service and haircare expertise. Having manufactured brushes for over 230 years, Kent Brushes offer an extensive choice of products, ranging from brushes for hair, body, clothes, make-up, teeth and shaving.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.