Six Barrel Soda have partnered with wildlife sanctuary Zealandia Te Māra a Tāne to craft this Limited Edition, zesty mix of Kiwifruit & Kawakawa syrup - a nod to the kiwi that roam the sanctuary and the native plants that grow there.
For every bottle purchased, Six Barrel donate $1 to Zealandia and their conservation mission to help the birds, plants and critters of Aotearoa thrive in Wellington and beyond.
Six Barrel Soda syrups are made in a Wellington kitchen the old-fashioned way from real ingredients. The colours and flavours come from natural ingredients and are sweetened with fair-trade organic cane sugar.
Directions: Mix them with liquor, soda or sparkling water, and best served cold over ice. Shake before use. Then mix 1 part syrup to 5 parts water (usually about 30ml of syrup in a 200ml glass of water). Stir and garnish with fancy things.
Available in NZ only
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.