Sailor Jeans in Black denim by fashion-forward, sustainable New Zealand clothing label, Kowtow. Each minimal and effortless Kowtow piece is entirely made with 100% certified organic & fairtrade, sustainably and ethically sourced materials.
- High-rise jeans
- Straight wide leg
- Front & back pockets
- Fastened with nickel-free tacks
- 100% mid-weight organic cotton denim
All measurements are in centimetres (cm). There may be some variation between the measurement chart and the actual garment.
Care: Cold machine wash, like colours together, do not bleach, line dry in shade, low tumble dry, medium iron on reverse, dry cleanable (F).
As a Kowtow stockist, we are proud to bring the label's core values of ethical and sustainable fashion to you. All Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally recognised organisations supporting organic and fair trade practices in India. Founded by Gosia Piatek, Kowtow is a conscious label with a strong design philosophy and an innate sense of comfort. Described as minimalist and effortless, the Kowtow aesthetic is inspired by Gosia's interests in art, architecture, culture, craftsmanship, landscapes and her own travels.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.