The Laundry Soap bar for delicate garment washing by Sphaera. This pure and natural soap offers the very gentlest of care for your most delicate garments. It is ideal for the hand washing of lingerie and fine natural fibres like linen, wool, and cotton. Packaging artwork by Amy Van Luijk.
Directions: Fill a basin with cool or warm water and bring the soap to a creamy lather. Hand wash your garment according to its individual care instructions. For a deeper clean moisten the garment then apply the bar directly to the fabric. Rinse gently and thoroughly, then dry as per instructions on the garment label.
Scent: sweet orange, lavender & sandalwood.
Vegan & palm oil free. Contains nut oils.
Care: Allow your soap to drain and dry between uses by using a soap dish. Store your unopened bar in a dry environment out of direct sunlight. Soap does not have an expiry date, however, some of the surface scent will fade eventually.
Sphaera cold-pressed soap bars are thoughtful compositions of form and function, hand crafted from fine natural ingredients. Custom botanical perfume blends composed of pure essential oils infuse each bar and complement its purpose.
Made in New Zealand
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.