Moroccan leather Babouche slippers are crafted using age-old traditional techniques. A classic pair of bespoke slippers, handmade by Hamid and his skilled leather artisan team in their Marrakech workshop. These simple and incredibly comfortable soft leather soled slippers are the ultimate personal home accessory and make the perfect gift.
- 100% organically tanned leather
- Dyed using natural plant-based materials
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- Suitable slipper for indoor use only
- Minor flaws and imperfections will occur
- medium - EUR 38-39 / length 26cm approx
Care: Indoor use only. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth, keep use of water to an absolute minimum. Because these slippers are cured using traditional and natural processes, a strong scent may occur - this smell will fade quickly.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.