Leather Moroccan Slippers - Chalk
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $17.25 More info
Moroccan leather Babouche slippers are crafted using age-old traditional techniques. A classic pair of bespoke slippers, handmade by Hamid and his skilled leather artisan team in their Marrakech workshop. These simple and incredibly comfortable soft leather soled slippers are the ultimate personal home accessory and make the perfect gift.
- 100% organically tanned leather
- Dyed using natural plant-based materials
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- Suitable slipper for indoor use only
- Minor flaws and imperfections will occur
- small - EUR 35-37 / length 24cm approx
- medium - EUR 38-39 / length 26cm approx
- large - EUR 40-41 / length 27cm approx
Care: Indoor use only. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth, keep use of water to an absolute minimum. Because these slippers are cured using traditional and natural processes, a strong scent may occur - this smell will fade quickly.