Make quick, painless work of prickly plants, rough soil, dry bark, and grasp wooden tool handles with ease with these Leather Classic Work Gloves by Barebones Living. Barebones re-creation of the classic work glove means maximum comfort, outdoor versatility, and quality protection. The keystone thumb stitch improves dexterity while the shirred elastic back keeps gloves in place. Premium grain cowhide is soft, warm, and breathable.
Handmade in Pakistan by Pakistani women in their homes.
- Natural, Premium Grain Cowhide Construction
- Designed Specifically For Outdoor Use
- Shirred Elastic Back
- Keystone Thumb
Size: S/M: 24.13cm L x 10.75cm W | L/XL: 25.4cm L x 12.06cm W
Care: Air dry gloves completely before storing. Use a dry cloth to remove excess dirt. Wipe dirty gloves with a clean, damp cloth. Apply a conditioning balm if gloves become dry.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.