Living Ayurveda: Nourishing Body and Mind through Seasonal Recipes, Rituals, and Yoga by Claire Ragozzino.
A hands-on holistic guide to self-care based on the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda—learn how to build a daily personal practice using food, breath, movement, and meditation to stay balanced and nourished through the seasons.
Nourishment comes in many forms—it's the food you eat, how you breathe and move your body, and the way you establish your daily routine. Living Ayurveda weaves together the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga in a modern, accessible way to provide a season-by-season guide for living a vibrantly rich year. Part cookbook, part lifestyle manual, each chapter includes simple vegetarian recipes, seasonal rituals, and self-care practices to cultivate your inner wisdom and feed your body, mind, and spirit.
- 80+ delicious vegetarian recipes to balance the body and strengthen digestion through the seasons.
- Illustrated menu guides and cooking tips that demystify the process of building a balanced meal.
- Yoga sequences and breathing techniques to help align with the energy of each season.
- Seasonal rituals based on moon cycles to strengthen your intuition and develop a personal routine at home.
20cm x 26.5cm | 320 pages | Hardcover
Author: Claire Ragozzino
Available in NZ & AUS only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.