Living Without Plastic: More than 100 easy swaps to rid yourself of plastic for home, travel, dining, holidays and beyond.
Today the world is drowning in plastic. We produce hundreds of millions of tonnes a year - throw away 35 billion water bottles annually, use 5 trillion plastic bags. But in just 100 simple swaps Living Without Plastic shows how we can help reverse this disastrous trend. Organised into 5 sections - At Home, Food and Drink, Health and Beauty, On the Go, and Special Occasions - and concluding with a 30-day plastic detox plan, the book wrangles a problem that can feel overwhelming, and gives us doable, difference-making solutions in a beautiful eco-friendly package.
Author: Brigette Allen and Christine Wong
Size: 20 x 15cm / Hardcover / 256 pages
Available in NZ & Aus only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.