Like the planter, this stool was created using the Lulu bin geometry, then modified for strength and scaled up. Doubling as a side table, this versatile piece works well in any setting. Twenty layers of plastic are printed to produce the top, providing a weight bearing of up to 100kgs. Made locally in Mount Maunganui by Special Studio. 3D printed using 98% recycled waste (PET).
Size: 33.9cm x 40cmh. 1.8kg. 100kg weight limit.
All sale proceeds are reinvested into the infrastructure, technology, and IP required for large-scale plastic recycling. Currently, the raw plastic material is brought in from the Netherlands, but Special Studio is committed to building the needed capacity in NZ to move to locally sourced waste plastic in time.
Made in New Zealand
Due to the printing process used to create this product, slight surface imperfections may be evident.
This item is available in NZ & AUS only
*Oversized item. See delivery rates below.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.