Discover the life of Mohandas Gandhi, the father of India, in this true story of his life by Little People Big Dreams.
As a young teenager in India, Gandhi led a rebellious life and went against his parents' values. But as a young man, he started to form beliefs of his own that harked back to the Hindu principles of his childhood. Gandhi began to dream of unity for all peoples and religions. Inspired by this idea, he led peaceful protests to free India from British rule and unite the country—ending violence and unfair treatment. His bravery and free-thinking made him one of the most iconic people of peace in the world, known as 'Mahatma' meaning 'great soul'.
With innovative illustrations and extra facts at the back, this empowering series celebrates the important life stories of wonderful people of the world.
Little People, BIG DREAMS is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
Size: 20cm x 25cm / 32 pages / hardcover / Author: Albert Arrayas / Illustrator: Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.