Featuring their statement Botanist print, the Mani Shirt by sustainable New Zealand clothing label, Kowtow is an effortless way to add an artful touch to everyday dressing. Designed for an oversized fit, it is detailed with a front patch pocket and finished with shell buttons.
Material: 100% GOTS-certified Fairtrade organic cotton in a digitally printed poplin.
Size: Designed for an oversized fit. For best fit buy your true size based on the size guide, or size down one or two sizes for a closer fit. Model Seshni is wearing an S.
Designed in Wellington, B-Corp-certified brand Kowtow is a conscious label with a strong design philosophy and an innate sense of comfort. All Kowtow garments are certified by non-profit internationally-recognised organisations supporting organic and fair trade practices in India.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.