The Arnold Circus Stool in Speckle was designed by Martino Gamper, a famed Italian designer based in London, as part of a regeneration project. The rotation moulded polyethene plastic stools are used for all annual events held at Arnold Circus which include picnics, brass band concerts and board game tournaments.
A new generation of Martino's Circus Stool, made in New Zealand for the first time. This new mould is slightly larger than its predecessor, with a roomier seating area on the top and a more robust edge. The design is still as light and versatile and is now available in a brand new multi-coloured speckle, inspired by Memphis design.
Made in NZ from 100% recyclable polyethene plastic. UV and outdoor safe.
Size: 458mm base x 450mm high x 340mm seat x 2.2kg
Due to the rotation moulding process used, slight surface imperfections may be evident.
Available in NZ only, gift wrapping is not available for this product.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.