In this book from the critically acclaimed Little People, Big Dreams series, meet Megan Rapinoe, the world record–breaking soccer player and activist.
Growing up in Redding, California, Megan discovered her calling chasing a ball on the school playground. Even if she didn’t always fit in at school, she was a star on the field—and her teammates thought so too. Her passion, skill and leadership took Team USA to Olympic Gold and a World Cup victory, while she continues to champion women’s and LGBTQ+ rights and representation in sports, in the US and across the world. This inspiring book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the US co-captains life.
Little People, Big Dreams is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
By Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara and illustrated by Paulina Morgan
Size: 20cm x 25cm / 32 pages / Hardcover
AVAILABLE IN NZ & AUS ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.