Moroccan leather Babouche slippers are crafted using age-old traditional techniques. Handmade by Hamid and his skilled leather artisan team in their Marrakech workshop. These simple and incredibly comfortable soft leather soled slippers are the ultimate personal home accessory.
- 100% organically tanned sheep leather
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- Slippers are suitable for indoor use only
- small - EUR 41-42 / length 28cm approx
- medium - EUR 43-44 / length 29cm approx
- large - EUR 45 / length 30cm approx
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.