Designed by Norm Architects / Menu, this teapot by Audo uniquely embraces the meeting of two traditions - Chinese Zen philosophy and modern Scandinavian design. A special feature is the teapot's transparency which allows a visual experience and stimulates the senses of sight, touch and smell alike. As a fine design detail, the tea egg is placed in the centre of the pot and is easily raised by pulling the attached silicon string when the tea is ready for serving.
Care: Not designed for use on a stovetop
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.