Moringa All-Beauty Crème
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $13.75 More info
Hydrate, renew and balance with the Moringa All-Beauty Crème by all-natural skincare brand, Ere Perez. A classic all-round beauty cream with a light and dreamy texture that moisturises while promoting radiance. A synergy of uniquely nutritious ingredients melts deeply into the skin, gently soothing dryness, tired skin & sensitivities. When applied to the skin, this hydrating cream leaves a satiny, glowing complexion. It’s the perfect prep for natural skin or makeup. Welcome to your next beauty staple.
- Moringa seed extract has been widely used in traditional herbal remedies for centuries. It is full of vitamin A, which helps encourage skin cell renewal, and vitamin E helps to hydrate and combat dryness. It contains 30 known antioxidants, useful in anti-ageing. Moringa has amazing cleansing and skin detoxifying properties
- Apricot kernel oil is a gentle, nourishing oil that can help to rehydrate dry & oily skin. It contains high amounts of vitamins and antioxidants that help to retain the skin’s elasticity and condition
- Cornflower is extracted from the corn plant. It is a great oil absorbent
- Lactic acid deeply rejuvenates skin and reduces fine lines by helping slowing cell water loss. This is beneficial to help hydrate, manage pigmentation and promote collagen production
- Melissa extract comes from the roots/flowers/stems of the plant, belonging to the mint family. It is also known as lemon balm. It has potent antioxidants that may protect the skin against environmental stressors and fight UV damage. It cleanses, soothes and tightens skin and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Prickly pear seed oil is extracted from the small black seeds of the cactus. This lightweight, fast-absorbing oil is known to moisturise and soften skin, stimulate cell growth and brighten skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids & antioxidants that help nourish and repair skin
- Sunflower seed oil is edible oil compressed from the seeds of the sunflower. Rich in unsaturated linoleic and oleic fatty acids and vitamin E, it is used as a skin-conditioning agent
- Vitamin E occurs naturally in vegetable oils. It offers deep hydration to the skin and is especially helpful in healing dryness and other skin conditions. It has powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
palm free / cruelty-free / vegan / non-GMO / certified carbon neutral
Ingredient list: Water /aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis (lemon balm) flower/leaf/stem extract, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, glycerin*, Opuntia ficus indica (prickly pear) seed oil, Prunus Armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, Centaurea cuanus (cornflower) flower water, Daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, xantan gum, citric acid, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sucrose laurate, sucrose stearate, polyisobutene, sorbitan oleate, dehydroacetic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, lactic acid, maltodextrin, tocopherol (vitamin E), sodium hydroxide, sodium citrate, benzyl alcohol, iron oxides, parfum
For Ere, natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world and how you nourish your body — inside and out. A childhood spent in Mexico with a traditional medicine man grandfather and a mother’s flair for home remedies & beauty recipes, made Ere curious about nature and healing. Now, with a bachelor in nutrition and certification in naturopathy, Bach flowers and acupuncture, Ere emigrated to Australia with her rich cultural heritage and Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics was born in Bondi Beach, Sydney.