Hard bristle foot brush, handmade from coconut fibre and a sustainable rubberwood timber handle.
Coconut is a sustainable vegetable fibre from the husk of the mature coconut. It is tough, lightweight and naturally antibacterial so won’t become smelly or mouldy. The bristles are long-lasting and resist flattening with use. Its hard strength is ideal for removing dead skin cells and this brush can be used wet or dry.
Ethically handmade in Sri Lanka
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.