Novesta Star Master Sneakers in Black - The iconic European shoe. With an unmistakeable chunky sole and vulcanisation marks that guarantee a true Novesta shoe and its durability.
- Individually handmade in Slovakia
- Durable rubber sole and toe cap
- Lace fastening system with metal eye caps
- Natural rubber, cotton and flax to produce environmentally friendly, vegan shoes.
EU 36 = US Womens 5
EU 37 = US Womens 6
EU 38 = US Womens 7
EU 39 = US Womens 8
EU 40 = US Womens 9
EU 41 = US Mens 8
Established in 1939, Novesta symbolises quality design and dedication to manufacturing footwear according to the highest environmental standards. That’s why they use materials such as natural rubber and 100% cotton and linen. These materials allow Novesta to produce ecological footwear of the highest quality. Over time, Novesta has become one of the last purely European produced brands throughout Europe. Novesta’s unique sneakers, pair imaginative design with timeless sophistication and are recognizable around the world.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.