Green Jasmine tea by On Sundays is fresh tasting with a lingering sweetness. A perfect after-dinner blend to gently support digestion. All On Sundays tea is loose leaf tea hand-blended in New Zealand from organic ingredients.
40g, approx 40 serves.
How to brew: 1 tsp per cup | 80°C | 5-6 minutes. Perfect on it’s own. We like to enjoy ease after a meal to help with digestion.
Ingredients: peppermint, calendula petals, liquorice root, fennel seeds. Naturally caffeine-free. Free from artificial colours & flavours.
On Sundays was born out of the desire for a moment of calm. Created in exploration of balance. Among the many nourishing qualities you get from steeped herbs, a cup of tea is more than that. It’s a reminder to slow down and take a deep breath. Allow yourself to savour the present moment and to acknowledge how you feel.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.