Meet Pablo Picasso, one of the world’s greatest artists in the 20th century.
Little Pablo grew up in an artistic household and after drawing his first painting at nine years old. His dad was an art teacher and helped grow his son’s talent, teaching him to use oil paints. He moved first to Barcelona and then to France, where he achieved significant success and went on to become one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. His artistic style inspired many movements in art, music and literature, which we still see today. This powerful book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of Pablo Picasso’s life.
Little People, Big Dreams is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
By Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara and illustrated by Teresa Bellón
20cm x 25cm | 32 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.