Pallarès Table Knife is handmade with a boxwood handle and stainless steel blade.
The knife industry is a tradition in Solsona that dates back to the sixteenth century. The company Pallarès, founded in 1917, is today the only testimony to Solsona's (Spain) renowned knife-making industry. At the beginning of this century, the third generation took over the running of the company. Throughout its history, Cuchillería Pallarès has chosen and still chooses the materials to be used by always seeking out the highest quality, and its main aim has been and still is the quality of the cutting edge, which is why all knives are sharpened by hand.
Blade Size: 10cm
Christmas Ordering Recommendations:
- New Zealand - order by 15 December
- Australia - order by 22 November
- Rest of World - order by 14 November
These cutoff timeframes are provided by our freight partners. We will continue dispatching orders daily up until 24 December, but pre-Xmas delivery can't be guaranteed.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.