High-quality stainless steel Tailoring Scissors by Pallarès are the perfect pair of 'forever' scissors for keeping in the craft drawer. Cut fabrics with ease, just like the pair your grandma owned.
Care: To preserve their longevity, pop a couple of drops of mineral oil on their screw each month and they won’t let you down. You can sharpen them every 3-5 years.
Pallarès, founded in 1917, is today the last standing & only testimony to Solsona's renowned knife-making industry (dating back to the 16th century). Throughout its history, Pallarès have always chosen the highest quality materials and its main aim has been and still is the quality of the cutting edge, which is why all knives are sharpened by hand.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.