Each timeless Pallarès knife is hand-fashioned from high-quality stainless steel, and set with a boxwood handle. The Pallares Bread Knife is clean and sharp, the ultimate knife for slicing your bread loaves.
Blade size: 22cm
The knife industry is a tradition in Solsona that dates back to the sixteenth century. The company Pallarès, founded in 1917, is today the only testimony to Solsona's (Spain) renowned knife-making industry. At the beginning of this century, the third generation took over the running of the company. Throughout its history, Cuchillería Pallarès has chosen and still chooses the materials to be used by always seeking out the highest quality, and its main aim has been and still is the quality of the cutting edge, which is why all knives are sharpened by hand.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.