Papaya SOS Marmalade skin rehab in a vital soothe-all marmalade balm. Rescue your skin with this nourishing cocktail of coconut, hemp, chia, grapefruit oil & fermented papaya that helps to hasten the delivery of essential antioxidants & vitamins to the skin. An ultra-repairing formula to soothe any little abrasions, skin freakouts, dryness, insect bites or scars. This balm melts into skin and is useful to heal and protect. Designed for face/hands/feet/body/hair. An all-in-one remedy rich in zinc, magnesium & potassium. Calendula calms inflammation to aid in your skin’s healing, chia adds omegas. Use a lot or a little, ideal for travel and all of life’s adventures, big and small.
- Papaya fermented extract is derived from the fruit & leaves of the plant. High in antioxidants, potassium and vitamins. Fermentation hastens delivery of essential nutrients & enzymes to the skin.
- Chia seed oil is obtained from the seed of the flowering salvia hispanica plant. Considered the richest botanical source of omega-3 fatty acids found in nature. Contains vitamins & essential fatty acids. Fights skin irritation and hydrates skin.
- Coconut oil from the dried kernel of the coconut on the palm tree. Antibacterial, antifungal properties that are thought to hydrate, soothe sun damage, heal & promotes skin repair.
- Hemp seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. Properties of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamin E & antioxidants. Known to condition dry skin, reduce inflammation, soothe and regenerate the skin’s protective layer.
palm free / cruelty-free / vegan / non-GMO / certified carbon neutral
Ingredient list: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, squalene, tocopherol (vitamin E), mauritia flexuosa (buriti) fruil oil, carica papaya (papaya) fermented extract, salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, glycerin*, ascorbic acid, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.
For Ere, natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world and how you nourish your body — inside and out. A childhood spent in Mexico with a traditional medicine man grandfather and a mother’s flair for home remedies & beauty recipes, made Ere curious about nature and healing. Now, with a bachelor in nutrition and certification in naturopathy, Bach flowers and acupuncture, Ere emigrated to Australia with her rich cultural heritage and Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics was born in Bondi Beach, Sydney.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.