A stylish, transporting pasta master class from New York City’s premier pasta chef, with recipes for 40 handmade pasta shapes and 100 Italian American, regional Italian, and modern dishes
Food trends come and go, but pasta holds strong year after year. Despite its humble ingredients—made of merely flour and water or flour and eggs—the magic, rituals, and art of pasta making span over five centuries. Two ingredients are turned into hundreds of stuffed, rolled, extruded, dried, stamped, and hand-cut shapes, each with its own unique provenance and enrobed in a favored sauce.
Whether making pasta sheets for lasagna or stamping out pasta “coins” for Corzetti with Goat Cheese and Asparagus—or even buying handmade pasta to make Tagliatelle with Porcini, Rosemary, and Garlic—Robbins provides all the inspiration, instruction, and encouragement required to make pasta exceptionally well. Evocatively photographed with nearly 100 full-color mouthwatering photos of pasta dishes and twenty images from Italy, this is a richly illustrated ode to the ingredients, recipes, and craft that have made pasta the most popular fare of a beloved cuisine.
Hardcover / 416 pages
Available in NZ only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.