Pebble trays in a white & grey checker by NZ-based Avara Studio. A beautiful piece to display your treasures, or used in the kitchen as a serving dish. Handmade using a Japanese technique, Nerikomi which combines different types of clay and can be arranged to create different mesmerising patterns through each piece.
These pebble trays are made from a mix of white clay with recycled grey clay and sealed with a food-safe clear glaze.
Sizes: Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product, all sizes are approximate and variation in sizes may occur
- small - 10cm
- medium - 14.5cm
- large - 18cm - available in NZ only
- x-large - 23cm -available in NZ only
Avara Studio is mostly influenced by te taiao (the environment), organic forms and letting different production processes influence the end result, with many of her current pieces being created using the Japanese hand-building technique Nerikomi. Avara's pieces elicit moments of joy and curiosity.
Handmade in Tāmaki Makaurau, NZ
Large & XL - Available in NZ only
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.