P.F. Candle Co - Standard Candles
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $12.00 More info
These soy candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with P.F.'s signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is their most-popular size and is made for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere in your space.
All PF candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances used are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
- Amber & Moss - A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Sage, moss, and lavender.
- Sweet Grapefruit - Ice cold lemonade. Dinner on the patio with your favorite people. Grapefruit, yuzu, and lemon.
- Teak & Tobacco - The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
- Golden Coast - Wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
- Sandalwood Rose - New York meets Los Angeles. Cashmere rose, oud, and sandalwood.
- Black Fig - Backyard fruit trees, something baking in the oven. A little spicy and just sweet enough. Evergreen, mission fig, and spice.
- Sunbloom - Spring’s first bloom, infinite blankets of kaleidoscopic wildflowers. Golden-rayed lily, yarrow, and tonka bean.
- Los Angeles - Overgrown bougainvillea, canyon hiking, epic sunsets, city lights. Redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow.
Size: 7.2 oz / 204g / burn time 40-50 hours
P.F. Candle Co. is an independent fragrance company from Los Angeles, owned and operated by wife-and-husband team Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger. Since their founding in 2008, P.F. has grown from a one-woman operation to a team of over 60 people, making candles, reed diffusers, incense, and more. All fragrances should be an everyday luxury, and their mission here is to make life smell better through high-end quality and affordable prices.