Art print - Sally the Swimmer
Hi, I am Sally the Swimmer! I just love to swim and I will swim everywhere – in the sea, in the swimming pool or in the smallest puddle. My favourite discipline is crawl but my butterfly technique isn’t bad either.
MADO, curate a collection of educational, kind, loving and well-made products based on iconic graphics and poetic illustrations. MADO is Japanese for window, and Mado wants their products to act as a window to the world for your kids. A window that provides insight, outlook and through which many an adventure awaits.
Offset printed on 200g uncoated Munken Lynx paper (archival quality, FSC certified). Produced in Denmark under the Swan certification system.
Sizes available - available unframed or framed:
- 30cm x 40cm (landscape)
- 50cm x 70cm (portrait)
Framing: Available in NZ Only / 20mm wide x 32mm deep NZ solid wood box frame, professionally fitted. Please allow up to 2 weeks for our custom framing service.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.