Raen - Acie - Tamarin / Double Cherry Gradient
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $55.00 More info
Acie by California based eyewear makers, RAEN, elevates the traditional cat-eye design with a modern, upswept silhouette that's finished off with robust seven-barrel hardware. Both sturdy and lightweight. Acie provides any wearer with a luxurious look and feel that's distinctive and comfortable.
- Crystal Black frame handmade from Zyl acetate.
- Sturdy hardware - Five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength.
- Smoke CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision
- 100% UVA/UVB protection 6 base curve
- Includes a premium hard sunglass case and custom printed polishing cloth.
- Available in a 55mm lens
Every pair of RAEN frames are designed in their California design studio and made to their exact original vision. The process is seamless from start to finish, with meticulous attention to detail and quality from each cut and screw to every subtle nuance. Each acetate piece is unique and custom, combined with a frame that is built with hand-guided cutting, and hand-polished to finish. All Raen lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss' Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN.