RAEN - Aliso Sunglasses - Gold / Safari Tortoise / Olive
California based eyewear makers, RAEN, have taken the classic aviator and added a few of their own details to make the Aliso sunglasses frame perfect for the modern adventurer. A coin edged bevel sets the lenses back just a touch to almost give a goggle-like impression. Raen's clean sleek framing compliments any face while not adding too much weight for those long trips under the blazing sun.
- Polished Gold stainless frame, nickel silver hinges and wire temples with Safari Tortoise acetate temple tips.
- Featuring a 4mm wire rim and a coin edge texture to the back 2mm around the lenses
- Sturdy hardware - Monoblock hinges
- Olive Green CR-39 / 51mm lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision
- 100% UVA/UVB protection and 4 base curve
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and polishing cloth
Every pair of RAEN frames are designed in their California design studio and made to their exact original vision. The process is seamless from start to finish, with meticulous attention to detail and quality from each cut and screw to every subtle nuance. Each acetate piece is unique and custom, combined with a frame that is built with hand-guided cutting, and hand polished to finish. All Raen lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss' Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN.