RAEN - Keera - Licorice / Dark Smoke
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $55.00 More info
The Keera sunglasses by California based eyewear makers, RAEN, stand out from the crowd with exaggerated angles and a blocky acetate design. The fin-like temples provide a distinctive upswept look that falls somewhere between a cat-eye and 90s rectangular frames. Licorice is the perfect complement to this statement frame, providing a unique look that’s always a good time.
- Frame material - handmade from licorice zyl acetate.
- Sturdy hardware - Five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength.
- Dark Smoke CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection and 6 base curve
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and polishing cloth
Every pair of RAEN frames are designed in their California design studio and made to their exact original vision. The process is seamless from start to finish, with meticulous attention to detail and quality from each cut and screw to every subtle nuance. Each acetate piece is unique and custom, combined with a frame that is built with hand-guided cutting, and hand-polished to finish. All Raen lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss' Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN.