RAEN - Myles - Kola Tortoise / Bottle Green
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $55.00 More info
Both iconic and timeless, the Myles sunglasses by California based eyewear makers, RAEN, are easy on the eyes and versatile enough to complement a wide range of personal styles and tastes. While the vintage silhouette is instantly recognisable, Myles has a modern nuance and flair that will quickly become the go-to sunglasses for men and women alike.
- Frame material - handmade from crystal black zyl acetate with a polished finish.
- Sturdy hardware - Five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength.
- Bottle Green CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection and 6 base curve
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and polishing cloth
Every pair of RAEN frames are designed in their California design studio and made to their exact original vision. The process is seamless from start to finish, with meticulous attention to detail and quality from each cut and screw to every subtle nuance. Each acetate piece is unique and custom, combined with a frame that is built with hand-guided cutting, and hand-polished to finish. All Raen lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss' Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN.